We have all been there. Admiring a celebrity photo and desire to have her/his body. We check out various magazines, watch upclose and personal interviews and try to get some tips are tricks to get the hot bod of your favourite celebrity. But all our efforts gone in vain. Listed below are the top 5 exercise tips from the famous celebrity trainers.
Target the Glutes
Trainer for Celebrites: David Kirsch, Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell.
“To sculpt your own box-office butt, try this move that’s touted as the ultimate celebrity secret to a better backside: stability ball prone scissors.”
- Lie facedown with your hips resting on a stability ball, hands and feet on the floor for balance.
- Walk your feet out behind you so your legs form a wide V.
- Slowly lift both of your feet about 12 inches off the floor and squeeze them together.
- Lower your toes back down to the floor, spreading them into a V shape at the bottom of the move, and repeat for a total of 15 to 20 reps.
Play your Favorites
Trainer for Celebrites: Harley Pasternak, Alicia Keys, Eva Mendes and Halle Berry.
“Work with only one arm or one leg at a time when strength training with dumbbells. This way, while you’re resting one side of your body you’ll keep the other side going strong. Your heart will also have to keep pumping hard through your entire workout, which means that you’ll actually burn more calories overall.”
Boost your Burns
Trainer for Celebrites: Gregory Joujon-Roche, Rachel Weisz and Demi Moore
- After warming up on the treadmill by walking for 3 minutes, increase the incline to level 8, hold on to the handles, and pretend that you’re trudging through the mud.
- Bend your knees and dig into the treadmill with your heels for one to two minutes, then lower the incline back to 1 for one to two minutes to recover.
- Repeat this cycle 10 times.
- You’ll increase your calorie burn as you sculpt a sexy butt.
Sculpt a Sexy Back
Trainer for Celebrites: John MacLaren and Melinda Clarke.
“ When you’re doing lat pull-downs, focus on pulling your shoulders down and together as if you were trying to get your shoulder blades to touch behind your back. This motion keeps you from using your biceps instead of your upper-back muscles — a mistake that causes your arms and shoulders to tire out before your back has a chance to get a good workout.”
Trainer for Celebrites: Ashley Borden, Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, Lauren Graham and Tori Spelling.
“Instead of starting every set by counting from 1 to 10, decide how many repetitions you’re going to do and count backward. This will add staying power to your workout because it gives you more of a finish line to cross, making it harder for you to quit too soon.”