Vegetarian Indian Dish
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 3 chopped onions
- 4 Tbsp Extra Light Olive Oil
- 4 chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala Spice
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 large potato
- 16 oz Frozen Cauliflower
- 16 oz Frozen mixed vegetables
- Boil potato until tender.
- Boil cauliflower and mixed vegetables until tender.
- Combine the potato and vegetables in a large bowl and mash for 3-4 minutes.
- In a frying pan, sautee garlic paste and onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes, Pav Bhaji spice and Chili powder and simmer until tomatoes fall apart and become like paste (about 10 minutes).
- Add vegetables and mash together for about 2-3 minutes until all mixed.
- Serve alone or with 100% Whole Wheat Bread
Number of Servings: 8
Per serving: 148.5 calories; 4.3g fat; 24.8g carbs; 4.9g protien