Healthy, nutritious and filling fruit and nut milkshake.
Preparation time: 45 Minutes
- 2 -3 tsp pista
- 10 almonds
- 10 cashews
- 2 -3 figs / dried anjeer
- 3 dates chopped or use as needed
- ¼ to ½ tsp cardamom powder / elaichi powder
- 2 ¼ cups milk.
- Soaked almonds, pistas, cashews and figs in enough water for atleast 45 mins to 1 hour. Soaking gives a creamy taste to the shake. If you prefer cold shake, then chill the milk in the fridge.
- Peel of the almond skin. Drain the water and add all of these two a blender jar.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped dates.
- Pour 1 cup milk and blend them very well to a smooth mixture.
- Add more milk and blend again.
Garnish dry fruit milk shake with sliced nuts.